Saturday, March 4, 2017

Alex visit, massage, and cute dogs

This week we got to see Alex, McKay's sister (Shae's twin). She was passing through town Monday-Wednesday. Chan, Shae, Alex, McKay, and I all got together in a mini Warnick Sibling reunion. It was really fun. I love that when I married into the Warnick family I gained so many awesome siblings! Both Shae and Alex are artists and they had taken a trip to Arizona to go birding (their favorite hobby and often the subject of their artwork). It was entertaining hearing funny stories about their trip. On Monday, the day they were driving back to Utah Valley, we had a pretty good snow storm. They told us when they arrived that it had been a little scary to drive in, and we were glad they had made it safely! It was really fun getting to see Alex and we wish she could come visit more often!

We finally got to have our couples massage that McKay gifted to me(us) for Valentine's Day. McKay got off work early and we drove up to American Fork. The massage was wonderful! They always ask you what kind of pressure you like, I often ask for deep pressure. It never is quite deep enough though. But this time, let me tell you, it was more than enough! I could have asked for lighter pressure, but I didn't. I think if we ever go back, I'll ask for a medium pressure instead of deep. Both McKay and I felt so relaxed after the massage. And we felt a little sore the next day. It was an experience I'd like to repeat!

We really appreciated our dogs this week. So I'm including a lot of pictures and maybe a few videos:







If its not obvious, we love our dogs! We got Scout to help us cope with our infertility and we just fell in love! Although they aren't children, they sure bring joy to our lives and keep us laughing. We're so glad we have them in our life!

Not much else happened this week, but I hope the pictures and videos helped fill this in! 

Hasta la vista, baby!

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I love reading your posts! So much fun!! Your dogs are so cute!! I want to meet them!! And Mckay's laugh in the video!! Love it! haha! Miss you lots!! Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete